Saturday, December 16, 2006

Priyanka Chopra: More Popular in Internet than Real Life

Priyanka Chopra, the rising actress of bollywood, is going to perform on stage on the occasion of New Year. She along with Nelly Furtado will be on the stage at the Andheri Sports Complex on the 31st of December. It is also expected that this talented actress will also show some of her singing skill. On this regard Priyanka said,

"I'm so nervous. I'll be performing to some of my hit songs," says Priyanka."Yeah I love to sing. Obviously I won't dare to sing with Nelly. But I need to find the time to rehearse my steps.

I can't go on stage for such a grand occasion without being rhythm-perfect. But man, what a wonderful way to bring in the new year”

On that day, bollywood star Shahid Kapur and Koena Mitra will also be performing on the stage. The choreographer of the show, Terrence Lewis, said:

"While Priyanka’s steps will be sexy and alluring, Shahid’s dances will be full of energy. All three will have stunning entries, which we are not ready to reveal as yet"

Another interesting news regarding the former world beauty Priyanka is that she has recently been named as the most searched bollywood actress on the internet. So, it seems that this bollywood beauty is going toward something better in the near future. Her new movie Love Story 2050 is coming which Priyanka thinks a special movie for bollywood.

Let's see what happen.

Related story:

Santa Banta

0 comments: