Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Shiney: Rumors of extra-marital affair in the day of Marriage Anniversary

Tough luck! I am sure no one would want to be in the position of Shiney now. In the day of his marriage anniversary, rumors have come out that he has extra-marital affair with a woman who is older than him. His wife lives in the US and so he is alone in India. That is perhaps why, the rumors have become so loud. Indiafm reported:

"What a day to choose for such a link-up. My wife Anu who's in New York, was naturally shocked when I spoke to her about it. It was very embarrassing … and painful. More so since I was being linked with a woman who's senior to me and someone I respect for her professionalism," says Shiney who's currently shooting with Soha Ali Khan in Goa for Sudhir Mishra's Khoya Khoya Chand.

Shiney takes a deep breath. "I feel very bad for my publicist Tanuja with whom I'm linked. Mujhe to aadat pad gayi hai. I'm used to link-ups. I can handle it. She was almost in tears."

May be, we should give him the benefit of the doubt. He should try to bring his wife to India or he should go to US and live there for few months. Anyway, my sympathy is with his wife as it is an emotionally painful matter for her.

0 comments:

Hobby Economist