Sunday, December 24, 2006

Shilpa Shetty: Single or Married?

Shilpa Shetty has passed her prime as an actress. So, these days, the media is more eager to speculate whether she is married or single rather than discuss about her performance in the movies. The Hindu wrote:

She may be known for her figure and good looks, but Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty is still single and spends most evenings at home watching television, a news report said on Thursday.

``I'm a complete TV addict,'' she told The Times of India. ``I'm totally out of the party circuit.''

Amid continuing rumours of marriage, Shetty said, ``If the media keeps writing about my marriage, what can I do?''

``There must be guys out there who want to date me, but obviously retract after reading all this nonsense.''

In 13 years of Bollywood career, Shilpa has acted in nearly 40 movies. She did a good performance in a movie on AIDS.

0 comments:

Hobby Economist