Saturday, January 6, 2007

Priyanka Says No Conflict With Salman Khan

Priyanka Chopra is going to be appeared against Salman Khan in the two movies of 2007. Her first movie of this year is Nikhil Advani’s film Saalam-E-Ishq where six loving couples will be seen and there Priyanka will be seen with Salman Khan. Though she never played any role of item girl, however, in the movie she will play the role of such a girl who wants to become an item girl. Regarding her role and the movie she said (from an India Times report):


I play this wannabe, an item girl, who just wants to become successful. My character is a funny, sassy, saucy screwball. And yes, I had loads of fun doing the role. It's an ensemble cast. But I'd like to believe my track with Salman Khan is special, Priyanka said.

Being asked about the other movie with Salman Khan named God, Tussi Great Ho, she said:

It is another comedy. And yes, Amitabh Bachchan plays God! I guess it's time for me to let my hair down and enjoy myself. It's writer Rumi Jaffrey's debut film as a director.

There was a rumor that Salman and Priyanka have conflict between them. The report says that:

Two forthcoming films with Salman, and yet rumours of a serious rift between the two, persist. The grapevine is abuzz that Salman insisted on Katrina Kaif instead of Priyanka for Raj Kumar Santoshi's London Dreams .

What bunk!" Priyanka howls. "I couldn't do London Dreams only because of date problem. Salman and I get along well enough. You've to see our on-screen chemistry in Salaam-e-Ishq and God, Tussi Great Ho .

Priyanka also talked about her another upcoming movie Love Story 2050 where she will be seen with new actor Harman Baweja. The report said:

People are whispering about her off-screen chemistry with the new kid on the block, Harman Baweja, especially, since she stepped in as a last-minute replacement for Kareena Kapoor in his debut film Love Story 2050 .


The only reason I did Love Story 2050 was my role. I get to do my first double role. And the two characters, especially the second one will make people sit up and notice.

If styling is essential to the characterisations, then Love Story 2050 has got the formula right. As for stepping into the film so late, I'd always stand by a friend. Why only Harman, I'd bail out any of my friends on a crisis. Just try me.



It seems that there is no conflict between Salman and Priyanka which is supposed to have among each and every actors and actresses in an industry.

0 comments: