Sunday, January 21, 2007

Hey Baby and 21 Bollywood Actresses

To be honest with you, I really do not like the name of the movie- Hey Baby. To me, the name is cheap and trash and this is what destroying Bollywood. Well, when it comes to taste of movies, I am perhaps not a good judge. So, you can ignore my liking and disliking. What is interesting is that 21 Bollywood actresses danced for a song in the movie. NowRunning wrote:

When TV host-turned-director Sajid Khan decided to shoot a song for his film "Hey Baby" with 21 leading ladies, sister Farah took time off to choreograph the historic number.

The leading ladies who gladly participated in the marathon song included Ameesha Patel, Diya Mirza, Koena Mitra, Shamita Shetty, Neha Dhupia, Malaika and sister Amrita Arora, Amrita Rao, Tara Sharma, Minissha Lamba, Celina Jaitley, Riya Sen, Sophie and Masumi.

Aarti Chabria and Hrishita Bhatt also participated.

"They're all my friends. They did it for me. And I'd do the same for them if they asked me," Sajid told IANS.

Yes, friends paying back the favor to a friend (Sajid). This is how the cinema industry works- isn’t it? Well, I am too harsh on Sajid and it is not fair. I am not a big fan of him but I can easily say that he is a very hard working person. He has worked extremely hard to reach to today position. So, naturally, he is entitled to have some friends dancing for him in his movie.

0 comments: