Sunday, March 23, 2008

Katrina Kaif Happy Doing Comedy Films

Katrina Kaif has recently said that she had no plan to work on serious plan right now. The Bollywood beauty churned out some box office hit films over the last two years including a number of comedy films like Partner, Welcome. Her performance in Namastey London was critically acclaimed. Katrina recently talked with media about her career and movies. She said that she was very clear about what she was doing. About her comedy films, the actress said that he was happy doing comedy films because the fun films gave her audience time to forget the monotonous everyday life.

Sify.com reported:

"I am pretty clear about what I want to do. I don't want to go down the road doing serious cinema. I am happy doing commercial films. The fun films give the audience time to escape the monotony in everyday life," Katrina told IANS in an interview here.

"I love what I am doing and there is plenty of time to do serious films. I am sure I will do them. But at this point I am really enjoying myself and I love dancing, I love the characters I am playing. Last year, I did a lot of comedies, at the same time I did Namastey London which was a fantastic character. This year, I have a slightly greater variety of roles."

Katrina starrer Race has hit the screens recently and the movie is getting good response from the audience. The film also features the stars like Anil Kapoor, Saif Ali Khan, Akshaye Khanna and Bipasha Basu.

Katrina Kaif now seems to have found her way to make a successful career in Bollywood. She has got over from the British accent and lack of dance ability which was initially created lots of problems for the actress. However, she is gradually becoming more and more skilled in proper Hindi accent and her dance numbers in the last few films are in evidence of her dancing skill.

0 comments:

Hobby Economist