Thursday, March 20, 2008

Shaurya Promos and Rahul Bose

Rahul Bose is a good actor but he is not yet a big star in Bollywood. Well, as far as I know, he is a composed man and there is hardly any scandal about him. So, when I saw this report: Rahul Bose storms out of Shaurya's event, I got a bit confused. Well, then I realized that it was a rumor and you know that many people love to hear saucy rumors about actors and actresses. From the report I am quoting here:

When Rahul learnt about that they had not paid for the use of the place, he stormed out. Says Rahul, “There was some confusion on which floor we would be shooting. I was a bit irritated that things kept going back and forth. But there definitely wasn’t any drama. I came back 20 minutes later and finished my scheduled interview.”

0 comments:

Hobby Economist