Thursday, April 24, 2008

Jannat: Emraan breaks his vow for Kunal Deshmukh

Emraan Hashmi’s own image has become a major problem for him. In Bollywood, he is known as the ‘serial kisser’. After his marriage, he pledged not to do any kissing on the screen but he had to break his pledge at last. In Jannat, he did two kissing scenes with Sonal. According to Emraan, director Kunal Deshmukh persuaded him to do one kissing scene but after doing the first one he became greedy and told him to do another one. Hindustan Times reports:

"But then my director Kunal Singh got greedy. He first persuaded me to do one kiss, then another," Emraan, whose kissing scenes in movies like Murder and Gangster - A Love Story made headlines, told IANS.

The actor, who turned 29 on March 24, was quite tired of kissing and cutting cakes.

"I had already cut four cakes post-midnight, the first one of course with my wife," he rattled off dutifully. "Then my friends had dropped in and we had a private get-together. The next morning, I was on the sets and doing it all over again."

"I can't say I did not enjoy all the attention on my birthday. But if I really had one wish granted on my birthday, it would have to be no shooting! Sadly, that is what I did," Emran good-humouredly complained.

Producer Mukesh Bhatt said that Emraan is a professional actor and he may have vowed not to do intimate scenes but when the script demands it he would never shirk away but he would never do something just for the sake of doing it either. Mukesh is very happy with Emraan’s performance in Jannat. He said that after this movie Emraan will become one of top actors in Bollywood.

Related articles:

Sify

Hindustan Times


0 comments:

Hobby Economist