Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Darsheel Safary: I am a Huge Hrithik Roshan Fan

Darsheel Safary is one of the big surprises of Bollywood last year. The 11 year old wonder boy came to lime light with his debut film, Aamir Khan directed “Taare Zameen Par” in 2007. Darsheel plays a 9 year old boy Ishaan who suffers from dyslexia in the movie. It is needless to say that Darsheel has become a star child artist in Bollywood with his debut movie. It is certainly an awesome success for Darsheel Safary. Recently, he talked about himself and the movie in an interview.

Darsheel Safary said that he had not been scared to play the central character of the movie as he was mentally prepared. He had fun lots of fun with Aamir Khan during the filming of the movie and Aamir Khan did not behave like a super star. He also said that he was not yet sure if he would become an actor in future and he was not thinking about any more acting right now as his only focus was on his studies. However, Darsheel was ready to act with Hrithik Roshan if offered.

Santabanta reported:

Do you feel like a star?
Ummmmm….I think so. I had so much fun with my co-stars. You know what? (excitedly) At night after shooting was wrapped up I'd party with my costars Tanay Cheda and Sanchet Engineer (who play Darsheel's best friend and brother, respectively).
The other kids had to sleep at 9 pm. But the three of us partied till 3 am. Aamir Uncle used to get very angry the next morning.

So do you want to be an actor when you grow up?
I'll decide when I grow up. Right now I don't know whether I want to be an actor. Now I just want to study. No more movies for me. Half the day I'm doing my homework and going to school. But (his voice brightens) if I get an offer with Hrithik Roshan I'll do it.

Darsheel said that Kareena Kapoor, Rani Mukherjee and Aishwarya Rai were his favorite actresses, while he claimed himself as a huge fan of Hrithik Roshan. Darsheel Safary has been critically acclaimed for his excellent performance in Taare Zameen Par. He is still very young and has already achieved lots of acting talent. His acting skill was seen in the movie and it is almost certain that he could become a future star in Bollywood if his acting talent is nurtured properly.

0 comments:

Hobby Economist