Saturday, August 8, 2009

Katrina Kaif and Salman Khan: Lovers at Last or More Drama Left?

From the tone of that title of this entry you may think that I don’t like Katrina Kaif that much. Yes, you are right. I do not like her that much. It has something to do her acting because I don’t think she is a very talented or good actress. However, more than that what I don’t like is that I really can not understand her hide and sick attitude about her relationship with Salman Khan. Everyone knows that she was nobody in Bollywood when she came and it was Salman Khan who supported her all the way and with the generous support of Salman Khan, became a successful actress. There is no problem with it because she became a friend with Salman Khan and Salman Khan is always famous for attraction to various women. So, even I would not blame Katrina Kaif if she plays with Salman Khan but what I don’t like about her is that until now she always tries to play and keep and avoid when some question come about her relationship with Salman. If she loves him no problem but even she does not love him no problem. The main thing is that she should have talked frankly and clearly about this matter long time ago. I am happy that at last she is opening her mouth and recently she said she has love relationship with Salman Khan for nearly six years. It is very funny to me because it took her six years to understand that she loves Salman Khan and she should said to any magazine.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know. I hate her. She acts like she is so embarrassed to be with him. Why doesn’t she break up with him already so he can move on. I think Salman needs to move on. She is an opportunist.

Anonymous said...

I know. I hate her. She acts like she is so embarrassed to be with him. Why doesn’t she break up with him already so he can move on. She is 25 he is not. I think Salman needs to move on. She is an opportunist.

Hobby Economist