Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Aishwarya Rai: Father is more important than French award?

Aishwarya Rai may not be a very successful actress in Bollywood movies today but you have to agree with me that she gets the most media coverage and she is also known widely outside of India. That is why; I am not that much surprise that she got the second highest civilian honor from French government. Well, I really like to know the reason for her getting it except her being famous outside of France. I really wish that French government could explain a bit more about the movies for which she got. Frankly, if you ask my opinion then I have to say that I think that an actress like Madhuri deserved this kind of honor more than Aishwarya Rai. However, Madhuri is not that well known outside of India and I suspect is anyone know about her in France.

Anyway, it is interesting to see that Aishwarya Rai could not accept the award yet because her father was sick and she informed that until her father became totally all right, she would not attend any ceremony without her father. This is an interesting thing to me in the sense that all the actress and actresses wait for this kind of award eagerly and after getting it, I wonder if any of them would wait long time. So, yes, I think that Aishwarya Rai has done a good thing and she will get a lot of praise from her fans and she has said a good example as an Indian woman. The people of India give a lot of value to their family member and Aishwarya Rai is perhaps a reminder of that value.

I feel that it is time, she acts in an animation movie. Don’t you agree?  

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I completely agree with you. Why the fuck is she famous in France? oh i get it, because she is the beauty without brains!!

Hobby Economist